With regard to corporate IT, changes are coming. The way companies buy, build, manage, and optimize IT infrastructure to ensure information security is changing dramatically. From cloud computing to big data analytics to ubiquitous mobile connectivity, enterprise IT systems are becoming faster, more efficient, lower operating costs, and easier to use. In the process, some new technology companies are emerging that challenge the existing companies in the market.
Venture capital institutions invest more in enterprise computing than ever before. In the first six months of 2014 alone, this sector attracted a record $5.4 billion in investment. Several companies in this industry, such as Workday, Palo Alto Networks, FireEye, ServiceNow, and Splunk, completed a multi-billion-dollar IPO (initial public offering), further igniting the market's enthusiasm. In the coming quarters, several companies in this field will also be listed.
The following are 10 important trends in changing the enterprise computing market:
1. Cloud computing: According to Morgan Stanley's data, nearly one-third of the current work tasks are completed through the cloud computing platform. Cloud computing is so powerful because users can easily put more resources into a particular application without having to purchase additional hardware. Need more capacity? Your cloud computing service provider can bring you this immediately.
2. Virtualization of all: Virtualization technology integrates decentralized servers into a unified pool of computing resources, and it is easy to adjust. Virtualization of servers is very successful, so enterprise IT departments can realize all virtualization through data centers, including networking, information security, and storage services.
3. New IT buyers: Decision makers who purchase IT services have moved from chief information office and IT staff to general employees in sales, marketing, and finance. Technologies such as smart phones and cloud computing are rapidly developing and have achieved bottom-up popularity, which has brought new opportunities for IT service providers. These service providers currently face more buyers, and these buyers are more willing to spend money and are more willing to try.
4. The rise of internal sales and online sales: With the rise of online sales channels, more and more companies are reducing their reliance on sales personnel during business development. This helps companies deliver products to users faster and can test market demand before building a sales team.
5. "First landing and then expansion" sales model: Companies facing the corporate market are imitating consumer software companies, offering free trial services to customers and adopting free-value-added pricing models. Therefore, customers do not need to spend a higher cost to try. Lightweight use, pay for value, focused on meeting customer needs. This model not only benefits the service provider but also the buyer. Open source technologies such as MySQL have paved the way for the development of this model, and the development of Puppet Labs, DataStax/Cassandra, and MuleSoft all show that the open source model can still work well. We are currently seeing that other types of IT software products are adopting the freemium model.
6. Rethink your company's workflow: The widespread adoption of mobile devices makes the company's workflow more efficient. Salesforce. Com CEO Marc Benioff (Marc Benioff) recently said that he completely completes his work through mobile phones. This makes day-to-day work easier. You can use the electronic signature application DocuSign to quickly open business documents, or use ServiceMac to adjust schedules and on-site staff routes. These mobile applications are transforming internal processes and automating many processes to ensure that work is done in a faster and smarter way.
7. The boundaries of information security are constantly expanding: As my partner T4ed Schlein said, the threat of information security is becoming increasingly fragmented. Therefore, companies need to think about security at all levels of the network, including servers and terminals, and all the links between them. Businesses are also paying less and less attention to maintaining the boundaries of security data. As more information security attacks occur outside of such boundaries, next-generation information security companies such as Ionic Security, Illumio, and Bromium are trying to deal with such new security threats.
8. Data has become a new competitive advantage: The advantage of big data is that it can bring new information to enterprises. Optimized analysis can lead to new, less easily discoverable information that can guide business operations. InsideSales. Com found that if the salesperson calls back and provides information to the customer within 5 minutes of receiving the purchase request, the likelihood of completing the sale will increase by 10 times. By using big data sets, companies can find such a model for the first time.
9. Speed â€‹â€‹will help you beat the competition: faster application speed will determine who is the winner of the corporate market. Research from Wal-Mart and Compuware shows that every 1 second of delay in application distribution leads to a 10% drop in revenue. Emerging companies are focusing on speed: Instart Logic accelerates application delivery, AppDynamics monitors and helps resolve application response times, and PernixData and Fusion-io use flash-based storage devices to increase data distribution speeds by several times .
10. Users value interface quality: Consumers spend a lot of time using mobile apps that have beautiful, intuitive designs. People hope that enterprise applications can also have the same design. Applications with better designs and user-friendly interfaces are starting to replace difficult-to-use existing applications.
The era of top-down, company-led enterprise product selection is coming to an end. Enterprise IT began to democratize and needs to be re-aware. These trends may be bad news for existing companies, but they offer many opportunities for entrepreneurs who focus on the corporate market.
These emergency exit signs usually equipped with recharged a 3.6V Ni-cd battery inside the hosing. It has up to 500 times backup powered. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit. Also, the Emergency Escape Signs specialized to use the fire-resistant housing at the engineering level. Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal transfer switch provides emergency time for at least 90 minutes. The charger initiates powered back the battery in 24 hours. The exit sign is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting. Plus, there is an indicator light and a test button on the unit so that you can periodically check that it is functioning properly.
Led Exit Sign with Emergency Lights,Emergency Exit Lights Led,Emergency Exit Led Lights Battery Backup
Jiangmen City Pengjiang District Qihui Lighting Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd , https://www.qihuilights.com